Thursday, May 21, 2009

Obama Highlights His Actions


Here is what Obama Highlighted in his speech today as the actions he has taken that he feels has made America safer:

First, I banned the use of so-called enhanced interrogation techniques by the United States of America.

The second decision that I made was to order the closing of the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay.

The third decision that I made was to order a review of all the pending cases at Guantanamo.



I think his speech went over well. I hope that he holds true to closing GITMO. GITMO, torture, and abuse of prisoners is a recruiting method for terrorists. Closing them will make it harder to recruit terrorist.

As far as moving terrorists into American prisons, we need not worry about that. We have great prison security.

0 comments: