Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GOP = Eminem???


Why? I am not sure, but Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN) feels like they should be like Eminem.

“Eminem was mad, And so, just like Eminem getting dumped on, we’ve got to kind of regroup. We’ve got to continue to fight. And we’ve got some things worth fighting for.”


Now, I am sure he did not mean it to be racial, homophobic, etc like Eminem, but why would you even associate yourself or your party with someone whose lyrics including the following?

I smoke a fat pound of grass and fall on my ass
Faster than a fat bitch who sat down too fast
C'mere slut! (Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl dog!)
I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off!


See Slim; {*screaming*} Shut up bit*h! I'm tryin to talk!
Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk
but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too


and

Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
so I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first
You little bitch, put me on blast on MTV


Well, I guess this is what happens when you try to bring the Republican Party into the Hip-Hop era.

0 comments: