Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gay Pilot Two Months From Retirement Will Lose Whole Pension




From CBS 2 TV:

BOISE - His entire 18 year professional career has been in the U.S. Air Force, most recently stationed in Mountain Home.

But now, Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach is being discharged for homosexual conduct.

Speaking only to CBS 2 Eyewitness News, Fehrenbach says he's gone through every single emotion imaginable, saying that being kicked out of the military has been "utterly devastating."

"I played by the rules," he said. "I did my part. I kept my private life private. Again, this wasn't voluntary. I didn't come out and challenge the law. In some ways the law challenged me."

The fighter pilot says he's now in for the biggest battle of his career - a fight to save his job and a fight against a policy that led to him being kicked out of the military.


To quote our President, I'm just not sure what this guy is protesting about. (waits for audience to fork over $34,000 checks).

0 comments: